Wednesday, March 17, 2010

24.7.365


I took these pictures last month to tell a little about Leah at this time in her life. Today I finally was able to sit down and work on it! While I was in town today, I saw a sign on a store window that said "24.7.365" and I thought how that would be fun to use on a scrap page. These pictures still make me chuckle! I really like the postage stamp frames. I don't remember where I found them but I think I got them free! I was so happy!

The past two years I have done the "Week In My Life" project in the fall. This year Ali Edwards is doing it April 19-25. I think it would be so fun changing it up and doing it in the spring versus the fall! I do have a Joyce Meyer conference that I will be at for a couple of those days, but I think I will still plan to do it that week anyway. Anyone want to do it with me?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina Smith said...

That's so cool that you are going to the Joyce Meyer conference! I saw that it was going to be in GR! That will be so fun! This is a great page, my dear!