Tuesday, March 9, 2010

27


I found inspiration for this page from Creative Inspiration Blog. It was fun putting this page together. I have a lot more I want to say but hope to put it on another page. I read about what others say about themselves (to document life at the moment) and think about how I want to share those things too. For now, this is part of my birthday pages.

The weather has been so nice lately and I even have a few windows opened a little today! The kids and I are going for a walk now and I plan to totally enjoy it! Happy Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Bek, this is such an AWESOME page! I love the big picture of you in the background and then on the side. And I love the colors you chose! Where did you get those flourishes from?

Jessica said...

This is a beautiful page, Bek! I love what you wrote... I think it will be wonderful to look back on. You inspire me to do more like this. I sometimes am not good when it comes to the journalling part and remembering things.