I just wanted to give a little info for those of you who have a Playlist on your blog. If you add the gadget to your right side bar, it will cut off half of the view of the playlist making you and your visitors unable to scroll through songs or put your playlist on a shuffle. If you put your playlist gadget at the bottom of your layout, it will be full size, allowing you and your visitors to see the artists and scroll through your music, etc. I just thought I would pass this along!
1 comment:
Haha! You are funny! I kinda like mine cut in half...LOL! It leaves it a mystery. You can also click on 'Pop-out' on people's lists and you will get a web page with more of the song information and you can also add songs from their list easily from that page.
Love the changes you made on the blog! Looks pretty!
Post a Comment