Monday, October 5, 2009

Memories


I think the journaling speaks for itself. I rarely do a page with one picture and wanted this picture to be the focus. As always, it's simple, but I think I like it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina Smith said...

That is such a sweet page! It's so precious! I love it how he went to bed with a cookie and a banana in case if he got hungry in the middle of the night. Haha! He sounded like an amazing grandpa!

Jessica said...

This is SUCH a precious picture! I love this page!! I think it's hilarious Hannah is in there with you guys! She's so cute.. you all are. I think that was the year we met you girls, Lydia and April were just babies. I remember the duplex and staying over with you guys. See, I DO remember some things! Haha! Again, this is a precious page and what great memories to scrap!