I'm hoping to get back in to a normal scrapping routine. I got way off track.
I'm still scrapping 2009.
2009.
No, it's not a typo.
On the plus side, I'm through the end of November 2009. Then I can finally get the last batch of that year printed and in a book. Normally I scrap what I feel like scrapping, however, I am trying to fill in the missing pages.
This page was created a good month ago or more.
This was started about a month ago and finished yesterday. Leah said she didn't like the title of my page (happy poopy party) because it was gross and weird, but I told her that was what we called it. She also didn't like the picture of her on the toilet. Oh daughter, you'll do the same with your children. ;)
I love her faces in these photos!


No comments:
Post a Comment