Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Kids

These pictures were taken today as well as scrapped today. Yay! I love all of the bright colors! Most of the papers, the flowers and green journal card are from Greener Grass Designs. These pages were fun to create and didn't take much time. I love when that happens!


I love the orange and green together!


The bigger picture is just too funny!

The journal circle had journal lines in it, but it wasn't working well for me. So I used the eye dropper tool to match the white/cream background and then used the brush tool to cover over the lines. It worked great!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These pages are awesome! Titus' drawing is great!! It IS such a wonderful thing watching our children grow and learn and advance in so many different ways!! You're so good at documenting things! I always think to write or scrap about when the moment happens, but then never end up doing it, and forget just what it was exactly that the boys did that I wanted to scrap about... I hate forgetting.
Leah's faces are soo funny!!