Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting Caught Up

I'm slowing starting to get back on track and get caught up on my pictures/pages. Although I have done a handful of pages that are more recent, I left off mid-June 2009. That really makes me feel behind, but life has been busy. My week days are becoming more normal which is why I've been able to make some pages. We've got a busy few weekends ahead of us, but I still plan on using "nap time" to keep documenting our family's lives.


Some things were on my mind and heart and this page is a result of that.


Remember I said that I had one more page to do of Leah's second birthday? Well, I finally got it done today! Thankfully, it turned out a lot different than when I first started working on it! It feels really good to have her birthdays up until this year done! And I just may start working on the pages of her last birthday. I was looking at these pictures and pictures from this summer and noticing how much Leah has changed over the past year. It's insane! She's such a little beauty!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: