Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leah's Birthday


I had been wanting to scrap these pictures from Leah's birthday last year, but NOTHING was coming to me. I couldn't think of any good layouts or papers or anything. I saw the flowered paper on Basic Grey's website yesterday and knew I wanted to use it for these pictures. I started with a few different pink backgrounds and had the flowered paper as a smaller second background, but then I thought of clipping the paper to flourishes and I just LOVED it! I thought of just doing one page with clipped flourishes but then decided to do both of them that way but with different flourishes. I just love it!



I have Leah's hand print that I plan to put in the lower left corner once this page is printed. It's a brighter pink and I hope that it will fit perfectly!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These pages turned out pretty! I like the pretty paper you clipped to the flourishes!