Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Leah's 1st Birthday


I scrapped these pictures over a year ago and just never liked them - even though I had them printed. I tried a few other times to change it up but nothing ever really came together. Plus I forgot to keep in mind that Leah's purple hand and foot print needed to be on a page. So here's what I came up with and I like it. The paper was just the green color, but with the use of the paint bucket, I added the three other colors for some more fun. I also like the look of the "vellum" journal tags.



The top section of this page is for Leah's hand and foot print. I'm trusting that they will fit in just fine. I'm glad to have these pictures scrapped! I'm also glad that I have most of her second birthday done as well. Just one more page! I really wanted to get these done since her 3rd birthday is in June!!

It's a hot one today! Find a way to cool down and enjoy your Wednesday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina Smith said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!