I wanted to create a page about how much I enjoyed reading the "American Girl" books when I was growing up. I'm not sure I'm sold on the layout, but with digital scrapbooking, I can change it if I need to!
I LOVE this page Bek!!! That's so funny, Kirsten and Addy were my favorites too!! Did we know that we both read them at that time?? I can't remember. I have/had most the books too, but I think they may be at my parents and were passed down to my sisters... but I wonder if I have some in boxes somewhere, I should look. I really enjoyed reading them too! Where did you get your flourishes from that you used? I like the brown and green together and how you put pictures of the books! Such a cute page!
1 comment:
I LOVE this page Bek!!! That's so funny, Kirsten and Addy were my favorites too!! Did we know that we both read them at that time?? I can't remember. I have/had most the books too, but I think they may be at my parents and were passed down to my sisters... but I wonder if I have some in boxes somewhere, I should look. I really enjoyed reading them too!
Where did you get your flourishes from that you used? I like the brown and green together and how you put pictures of the books! Such a cute page!
Post a Comment