
I had tried scrapping these pictures the other day, but with the vertical one of Titus, I was troubled in finding a good layout. Strange, I know. So I saw this picture layout in a magazine and thought that it would work perfect. I also have been thinking about the new calendar grid that I downloaded (www.creatingkeepsakes.com/CT3) and thought it might be fun putting the pictures on the actual calendar. I just had to move the dates around to match the dates in March. I think I like how it all looks. Oh and I saw Jessica and Christina use flourishes that were outlined. I haven't asked if they used a stroke on them, but that's what I tried here and it seemed to work well.

1 comment:
Yup, I used a stroke to outline those flourishes! You did amazing on this page! I love it! I LOVE those colors together...you know me! Ha!
About the font question you had...for what word(s)?
Post a Comment