
While at my parents this past weekend, I decided to go through some old photos, bring them back and scan them so that I can scrap them with my own stories and memories. There are a lot and I won't blog them all, but I wanted to give a little sample of some of my favorites (a LOT more are on my Facebook).
Decorating Christmas cookies was a family tradition that started young and one that I carry on with my family. I think my mom is just gorgeous in this picture!

My grandpa was my favorite person. I love this picture of him and I. He died when I was 11, but I have some amazing memories of him. It still makes me cry when I think of him being gone (and as I type this), but the warmth of his love and sweet memories I'll always have are deep within my heart.

This was me at my second birthday. I was happily surprised at how I can see Leah in myself. I plan to use a picture from this day on her 2 year birthday page!


No comments:
Post a Comment