Monday, May 4, 2009

I Made It!


I seriously sat down about 5 times to scrap these pictures. Nothing I came up with was falling into place like I had hoped or wanted. Then today I got my June Creating Keepsakes magazine and loved the front cover layout and decided to try it with these pictures. I'm trying to focus back on having fun while scrapping. I kind of lost sight of that because I didn't want these pictures to conquer me. I think I'm happy with the result and that's all that matters.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christina Smith said...

This page is AMAZING!! I really like it!!!

fromafarr said...

This is super cool! Did you consider entering it in the CK & Me contest?

Jessica said...

Bek!!! Congrats on being chosen for the CK & Me! Soo excited for you! That's so cool! Such a cute page!