Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thankful for Home / Play date

Ahhh....I'm home! I've been out of town for 9 days visiting family and doing things to the house we are buying on the other side of the state. Tonight the kids and I got home while my husband went back to start a new work week. I can't wait until we are in our house and back to living life as our family unit! For now, I'm so happy to be back to our apartment. My own things, my own computer, my own bed, my own everything! I am *really* excited to scrapbook again! I've really missed it! I even want to scrap pictures from this month! *gasp*

Today I realized that I didn't post a page from before we left. I'm really into different colors right now that are just not common for me. I really like the button "flower" my friend, Christina, created so I decided to make one myself. I knew the colors I wanted to use and then chose the buttons. I later realized that except for one button, I chose the same buttons as my friend without even knowing! Great minds think alike, I guess! I'm lovin' the brighter colors! I'm thankful for my friend's and other's blogs that I'm able to look at, get ideas, and try new things for myself. I'm so looking forward to getting back into scrapping tomorrow (or maybe tonight)!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: