Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today


This page was hard. I didn't know what to put on it or what to really say. I didn't have any more of the turquoise paper. So I drew some letters (MEN), cut them out, and then painted them. I was able to mix paint and almost come out with a perfect match! I was proud of myself for that. Ha!


I really like how this page turned out. I tried a few different things, as always. The circles were actually from a paper with those all over it. Rather than use the whole sheet as the background, I cut out lots of the circles to make them go where *I* wanted. I really like the color combo - mixing the two patterns. I'm into green right now for some reason. It just feels so fresh and clean. Call me crazy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: