
This page was started weeks ago but I realized I didn't print the top right picture - one I *had* to put on this page. So I waited until I got all of my new pictures. They came yesterday and I got right to work - after the kids took their nap, that is. I changed this layout so many different times and ended up with this one. At the very bottom, I included 3 things that happened that month...#1: Leah laughed when tickled on Oct 3, #2: She turned 4 months old, and #3: She rolled over from her back to her belly on Oct 18. In my son's first year book (ahem, I'm on Leah's second book for her first year!), I put a page in the back of the things he accomplished and when. Now I'm trying to include them as they happen, near pictures of them at the age they were.


No comments:
Post a Comment