Sunday, April 8, 2018

Project Life 2011: Weeks 30-31

When doing spreads from years past, I reference our family blog that I used to regularly update. I find things the kids said and details of what we did. However, I have found a handful of pictures where I wish I had documented what was going on. For instance, I don't have the kids playing with the bike (pictured below) on my blog. I know they gave their contraption a funny name, but none of us can remember it. It's at times like this where it makes me really thankful for my DayOne app that I update for each day of the year. I've been using it since I started Project Life in 2014. I can add photos to the journal entries, tag things for easier reference, etc. I also jot down things the kids say. It's been such a great tool for memory keeping.









No comments: