Years ago, I was working on scrapbooking these photos as individual pages: each event/day had its own page. Since I'm going back and filling in the spaces using the Project Life template, I'm choosing not to keep the layouts I previously made. I won't be printing them since I have these spreads now, so it saves space not to keep them. I look them over to see if I added some info that our family blog didn't include, and then I delete it. It feels weird to delete something that I did take time to create, but in the end, this is the style I love and am moving forward with for the years I'm behind on.
Memories are awesome! I'm trying not to keep so many photos from a certain event or day because that ends up being overkill with decision fatigue (which picture do I choose?) and computer space. I've been deleting unnecessary ones and that feels good.



No comments:
Post a Comment