Saturday, January 30, 2016

Project Life 2015: Week 52

Wow. 2015 is completely scrapped! It's really amazing to think about. I'm sooo thankful that I was introduced to this method of scrapbooking (THANK YOU, Christina!!). I love being able to have a whole year of pictures in an album. Sometimes I wonder if it's too many pictures and if I should do monthly spreads instead of weekly, but with all the life we live and since this is the only form of scrapbooking I do now, weekly works great. And it helps that I love it. 

I'm a touch behind in starting my 2016 album, but I look forward to starting that this week. And once I'm caught up, I'll keep working on catching up on the years I'm behind on. But I don't have to think about 2014 and 2015 because they are complete! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Now here are the final two spreads for 2015. Christmas normally needs two spreads since I like to include a lot of pictures. I thank the Lord for such a full year and all that He's seen us through and blessed us with. Wow! All good things come from Him!
















No comments: