Oohh these pictures have me excited! I loooooove fall. It's my favorite season and it's right around the corner.It's colorful and cozy.
I've said it once and I'll say it again. It's so fun going back five years and scrapping these photos. It's great looking at how small the kids are. I sent Jackie a few of these pictures today just to remind her of the day and for her to see how small the kids looked.
This form of scrapbooking doesn't get old for me. I love it. It's such an easy way to document photos and stories with a little artistic flair. I'm nearing the end of scrapping 2010 and that'll leave me with 2011-2013. It's amazing to think I have all of 2014 and everything so far of 2015 scrapped. I'm "only" three years behind but I'm not freaked out because I know this form of scrapbooking allows me to crank out pages pretty quick. I also don't have photos from every week and that allows things to move faster too. I've truly enjoyed going back and getting caught up.
Where'd my babies go?



No comments:
Post a Comment