Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 1

Welcome 2015! 

Here is the start of a new year! I'm looking forward to getting last year's pages printed soon (waiting for a sale) and in a book. 

As I stay caught up on this year, I'll use extra time to work on documenting 2010-2013 in Project Life style. As I've been looking through pictures, I see that I don't have enough (sometimes none at all) pictures for each week. So I've been doing some thinking in how that will work. Some months may have just one to two spreads, others will be more traditional. 

As far as journals go, I will be able to use my family blog for helping me remember things. I'm so thankful I have that to look back on. 

I'm excited to get caught up and get pages printed. I love capturing our life and stories.



Cover Page









No comments: