Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 28

This week I was happy to include a photo of my purple hydrangea and some basil that I have in one of my pots. I somehow started to get out of the habit of taking "every day" photos and only remembering to take photos of bigger, "more fun" events. But I enjoy the everyday so I'm trying to get back in the habit of documenting the day to day.

This spread really only encompasses two days of the week (plus whatever days the plant pictures were taken) but it allowed for more photos of each day. 



The flower really has two tones of purple. I find that really interesting but haven't yet looked up why that might be. 





There are more photos I wished I would have taken but I guess I was focused on living the memory than photographing it. Sometimes I feel like I take the same shots every year, so I'm trying to think of ways to switch it up. 








No comments: