Week 2 is already complete! I love working on this project! I am only two weeks in and I'm really thankful for what I have so far - the pictures, the stories, the life lessons.
I drop photos and text in throughout the week. Maybe someday I'll get it down to 30 minutes per spread, but right now, that's not happening. Oh well, at least I'm enjoying the process. And that's the whole point!
One thing that I noticed is that this week doesn't have a calendar card. I had it as part of my layout early in the week, but more pictures got added and then I forgot about it until I had this layout done. I was trying to think of ways to work it in, but for now, the layout is staying put. I included the dates in the "Week Two" card. And you can kind of see the dates on the second page where I took a picture of my new calendar. I'm learning to be flexible, letting things flow, and moving on without being so rigid.
What will next week bring?!
No comments:
Post a Comment