Well, I am half way to my goal! Remember my goal of scrapping her 3rd and 4th birthday photos before her 5th birthday this month? Here's the 3rd birthday!
I don't know how a person, a MOM, narrows down photos. I think it's just a given that my kids will have 2-3 pages for each birthday. My own birthday from this year had three pages! Whoa! And even though there are three pages below of Leah's birthday, I still left out a lot of photos. But I think the ones I chose tell a pretty good story of the day.
Almost all you see from these three pages is from the Erica Zane kit, With You. It's a fun kit!
I don't know how a person, a MOM, narrows down photos. I think it's just a given that my kids will have 2-3 pages for each birthday. My own birthday from this year had three pages! Whoa! And even though there are three pages below of Leah's birthday, I still left out a lot of photos. But I think the ones I chose tell a pretty good story of the day.
Almost all you see from these three pages is from the Erica Zane kit, With You. It's a fun kit!



No comments:
Post a Comment