Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday


I have been wanting to get back into scrapping so bad. I was doing good and getting a few pages done per week and then somehow fell off that wagon. But I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.

I had been looking around for some new kits but just hadn't found what I was looking for. I don't really know what I was looking for, I just know I wasn't finding it. Then I came across The Lily Pad and found this kit called Grandma's Dresser. I loved it! Right away I knew I wanted to use it for my birthday pictures.

This is the first page of probably three from my birthday. Instead of cramming in a bunch of pictures, I decided to spread it out a little.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey! I love this page! It turned out beautiful! I really like that set! I might have to check into it! ;)