Monday, June 13, 2011

Postcrossing Update + Two Layouts

We were out of town for the weekend so today has been what Mondays normally are, but a little more. Cleaning, laundry, putting things back where they go - pretty much a never ending job.

In an earlier post, I talked about Postcrossing. It's been so fun!! So far I've received 14 post cards (which also means I've sent that many). I currently have five "travelling", which means they are out there somewhere in the world and will arrive at their destination soon. Once they are received, I'll be getting 5 more postcards from random people somewhere in the world.

A really cool thing about Postcrossing and that they send you an email at month's end showing a pie chart of where you sent cards to and where you've received them from along with your rankings in your country. It's not a competition, just really fun stats! I plan to scrapbook about it someday (hopefully soon).

I've received cards from China, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Canada, the USA, Romania, Netherlands, Latvia, and Argentina! I've sent postcards to Brazil, Germany, Finland, Russia, the USA, China, Netherlands, and Ukraine.

Below are a couple pages I put together. I'm loving scrapping summer pictures. The colors are so fun and cheerful!



CREDITS for "Hello Sun"




CREDITS for "For 500 Years?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: