Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Fun...but it was (get it?)


Ok, bad joke. Moving on. I love it when I take pictures and scrap them the same day. That's what happened today! Fresh off the press pictures! I know there isn't much color going on, but I kinda like that sometimes. I like the stitched heart on the picture of the two of them. I ended up making all of the pictures B+W because of the colors on their coats, etc. It opens up options in the color world.

It's such a pretty day! I'm going to exercise before I need to start making dinner. I'm still undecided as to what to make tonight. Goulash, pancakes, or .... It's pretty much between those two right now and they are on completely different playing fields! Enjoy your evening!

I'll close with a song whose couple lines have been going through my head today.

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
and to take Him at His word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, "Thus saith the Lord."

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more!

O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to trust His cleansing blood;
and in simple faith to plunge me
neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace.

I'm so glad I learned to trust Thee,
precious Jesus, Savior, friend;
and I know that Thou art with me,
wilt be with me to the end.
- Louisa M. R. Stead

Jesus is amazing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: