Friday, January 7, 2011

Page 3


This is the final page of the Lapeer Days pages. It's a simple page and came together super fast - I like that!

Today is a special day because we got a new furnace installed. Our other furnace died on Monday so we were without a furnace until noon today. It was a chilly 4+ days! A couple of days I wasn't home during the day because it was just too cold. We used a couple of space heaters for two bedrooms, an Eden Pure, and the oven to keep the chill off until the furnace was installed. Waking up to a 55* house doesn't make you want to get out of bed in the morning! My week was thrown for a loop as far as new schedules go, but I'm trying not to stress over it. I plan to get back in the groove this coming week.

Tomorrow we're heading north for a yearly gathering at a hotel with Brandon's mom's side of the family. Lots of swimming and hot tubbing with the family is in my future!

Oh! But first, we get to stop at Macy's "along the way" because they are having a 40% off sale on food processors. The one I want is $70 OFF and since Brandon got a Macy's gift card from work, I'm really getting it free! It's awesome and such a blessing!

Brandon surprised me with the Anne of Green Gables movies, so tonight after our "breakfast" dinner, we get to watch some. I'm excited!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute page! I need to do more clean an simple ones like this.
YAY!! For the furnance!! I'm so happy you got it today! I know how hard it is going without heat! That's super cool you're getting the food processor for such a great deal!! See, you didn't have to wait long to get it!!:)

Christina Smith said...

Speaking of furnaces...ours isn't kicking on today. *sad face* Maybe we don't have fuel oil? *sniff* And it's COLD!!! Cute page! Hope you get the food processor!