
For some reason (colors, patterns, photo quality -probably), I didn't want to scrap these pictures. I wasn't looking forward to it. Today I was looking through pictures and thinking that I had scrapped through August of 2009 and could move into September 2009. Nope. I still have pages in June and July, yet August is done. Haha, oh man. I'm trying not to feel so behind. I want to enjoy the process!
I'm going to be making pizza for dinner tonight with a special bacon topping. MmMmm!
I'll close up with some encouraging song lyrics that blessed me today!
"I know my God saved the day and I know His word never fails and I know my God made a way for me. It's gonna be alright! Salvation is here and it lives in me. Salvation is here. He died just to set me free. Salvation is here 'cause You are alive and You live in me!"

1 comment:
Wow, look at you go with scrapping!! Picture quality or not, I think the page turned out great!
Yum, pizza sounds good! We had lasagna tonight with friends.
Those song lyrics are great, I can't remember if I've heard that one before.
I love your lamb page too!! So cute! Could you still not get that email to go through??
Post a Comment