Thursday, September 2, 2010

Puddles


I had a *lot* of pictures from this day that I wanted to scrap and I didn't want to do a two-page spread. I'm happy I was able to fit 12 pictures on this page. I chuckle over how many pictures I try to get on a page. I don't think this is too crowded...

I really like the colors! Blues, green, the grey of the mud, and the pop of pink!

Credits:

Travel Along Kit by Christina Smith
- blue and green papers
- word art
- flourish

Love Hearts Kit by Christina Smith
- grey paper
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think your page turned out great!! And see, you DID get to use a lot of photos on it without having to do a two-pager, even though that would have been fine too!! Ha! ;)
Love your new banner!!