Monday, August 23, 2010

Port Huron


I am happy to be part of Christina Smith's creative team in which I get to use her products as a way to advertise for her digital scrapbooking store at Little Dreamer. For these two pages, I used her Beach Bliss Kit.


I tried scrapping these pictures last week, but it just wasn't coming together. Today I was flipping through a 2008 Creative Keepsakes magazine to try to get some idea for all the pictures I want to use. Despite how easy these layouts are, I did get the layout from the CK magazine. When I first scrapped with these pictures, I had 2x2 squares and it just wasn't working or looking good. This time I did 2x3 rectangles and I like it tons better. After all, most of my pictures were vertical. It's funny that I needed inspiration for that idea, but hey, I'll take it where I can get it! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like these pages! I think you did great with displaying the pictures. I've been finding it so challenging lately to scrap alot of pictures on one page. I need to try and come up with some good ideas. I like what you did! :)

viki said...

I have a question what if I want to order this cute! I have some really cute pics of the kids at the beach here in Ohio just haven't had a chance to scrap them yet! I really like this kit though! Let me know! Thanks Viki

viki said...

***kit Sorry