
Yesterday I tried about five times to post this and kept running into Blogger issues. It looks like they are cleared up now. I got tired of typing things out only to have my post denied.
These pictures were fun to scrap and as my journal says, I "narrowed" the number of pictures down to nine.
Yesterday I was thinking - again - about how thankful I am to be able to document our life stories and accompany them by photos. My parents took a good number of pictures, but I bet if I asked for stories, the smaller details would be mostly forgotten. I want to remember as much as I can.
So I encourage you: scrap away, my friends, scrap away!

3 comments:
I think the pictures look just fine in black and white! And the mess is noticable!! I think you pulled it together well! I really like this page! Makes me want to eat some oreos... one of my favorite cookies! And they wouldn't be an oreo without milk and even a little mess!! Great memories to scrap!!
Classic mess--I love it! I esp like the pic of Leah holding up her 'treasure!' YUMMY!
I really like this page! It's perfect! I smiled when you said you had to narrow it down to 9 pictures. (= I think it's awesome that you want to remember all of the details of your children growing up. It's the details added together that make life.
Post a Comment