Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Old & New


I was scanning through my blog the other day and it came to the old pictures I posted months ago. I totally forgot that I had the Christmas cookie pictures and right away I knew I wanted to scrap them NOW. So I did and it was fun. Part of this layout was inspired by Christina's layout (I'm thankful scraplifting is legal!). The pictures aren't the clearest, but I still love them!


These pictures were taken just the other night. We've been having hot chocolate about once a week or sometimes more and I wanted to document it. I know I'm happy to come across pictures of me when I was little when we did fun things as a family, so I have to believe my kids will thank me later. ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really lOVE these pages! When I was reading what you wrote on the one from when you were little, it made me tear up and almost cry. I am emotional like that! Ha! It's so sweet and precious to have those pictures and you're able to scrap them! Love the hot chocolate idea and the page!! We've had hot chocolate quite a bit too lately, in fact, I may make some now!!! Ha! Love it!!!