Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrapbooks


I bought this last month, but this is my Thanksgiving scrapbook from We R Memory Keepers. I LOVE their leather books - and when I can use a coupon on them! This is a post bound book because they didn't have 3-ring 8x8 books.


I put a few things in the book, but still have to create the pages with pictures.


My new family scrapbook. I LOVE this blue!! I will admit that I was between this one and a really pretty purple, but the blue won. I never thought I would like 3-ring books, but I'm hooked!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is hilarious, I am getting the SAME album in the same color. I ordered it in the cobalt, but didn't like it as well as I'd thought, so I am getting the light blue one. I love their albums though! I also went back and forth on the 8X8 as well, cause I wanted a three ring one really bad. But since they don't have the 8x8 in the three ring I ended up getting a Fancy Pants ring album, it's cute but no where near as nice quality as the We R Memory Keepers albums!!