I saw this idea in the February Creating Keepsakes Magazine and wanted to do it for Brandon. I bought some different papers for this project and to also make little notes for the kids and for the kids to make for Valentines Day.
I cut my squares to 2.5x2.5 and rounded the corners - I love that look! I also drew a black border around each note as you'll see in the next pictures.
I cut out hearts from my papers to adhere to my little notes. I plan to give one to Brandon each day from February 1-14. I will either put them in his lunch, on the bathroom mirror for when he wakes up, or by his cereal bowl to greet him in the morning! Fun fun! I wrote a little list of 13-14 things I love about him and wrote one on each note.

No comments:
Post a Comment