I have never really liked scrap booking Thanksgiving or Christmas pictures because they normally turn out awkward. But I saw some fun ideas in the November Creating Keepsakes magazine that really made me want to do a Thanksgiving scrap book. Also, I had never been interested in making a mini album, but lo and behold, that's what I'm doing! I am planning to buy an 8x8 ring album to put everything in. Below is a variety of things that will be going in the book. You'll find coloring pages, hand print turkey, family history pages, 3x3 cards for sisters and cousins and others at Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun putting it together. I'm so thankful to have gotten every one's answers and am appreciative of their willingness to cooperate with me! Once the book is complete, I will post all of the pages which will include pictures from Thanksgiving, our food, playing games, and people answering their questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment