Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Organization!!


I HATE having stuff laying around. For quite a while now, I've had a box of magazines and those four boxes you see in the corner sitting there for a long time because it was easily accessible. Well, I was getting rid of some OLD scrap stuff like stickers and all that from an OLD back pack I used to always keep my stuff in. I remembered I had this tote under our bed that hardly anything was in including four smaller totes that all fit inside. So I took those couple things out, gave them a new home (some in the trash) and used those totes for my scrapping stuff! The small clear tote was what my flowers were in until tonight. You can now see the one that's twice the size. Believe it or not, the small blue one, the small green one and the big blue one was all in the small clear tote! Haha! Craziness, I know. I had extra pictures that were able to go in the larger green one. I'll have to sort through those sometime soon. But I have another box of real old pics that I have to go through and figure out what I'm going to do with.


Here you can see how these totes fit inside the bigger one. Two have to stay out, but that's ok!


I moved everything that was in "my corner" to under the bed and out of sight - not to mention ALL ORGANIZED! It's such a good feeling to get rid of things you know you're not going to use and be able to have plenty of room for the newer and "always used" items. (The bed skirt and comforter were pulled up, so it doesn't look quite like this. Ha!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: